COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update

Dear Bass BootCamp Family,

As we have monitored the recommendations of the WHO, CDC and state, local governments, we have continually thought of our attendees’ health and well-being. Therefore, because of recent developments regarding the continued concerns over the coronavirus, and with an abundance of caution, we have decided to postpone the Bass BootCamp until this summer.

Bass BootCamp has been rescheduled for August 14-16, 2020 (at the same location: the Courtyard Philadelphia City Avenue Marriott).

All fees, including registration, tuition, and purchases will be honored for the rescheduled date.

If you have booked your lodging at the Marriott, please remember to cancel your previous room registration to avoid being charged. We will be sending you the link to book your new reservation in the next two weeks.

Thank you for your continued support. We will present the same exciting event, focused on inspiration and information, as we have for the last 19 years.We look forward to seeing you at the Bass BootCamp this summer!

All the best,


  • Will the same faculty be at BBC this summer? TBD (most are available to return)
  • Will there be an EXPO? Yes (on August 15)
  • Will the same exhibitors be at the EXPO? TBD (so far, yes)
  • Will the Bass BootCamp have the same schedule? Yes
  • What about hotel rooms? Registered campers will be notified to cancel their current registration and book a new one. The link will be available in two weeks.
  • What about the All Star Concert? The tradition will continue. We may switch to another location but the concert will be scheduled for the new BBC weekend. All purchased tickets will be honored.